你好 (Hello),
Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Chayenne and I am 20 years old. Curious as to why my blogs name is China takes over the world? Well, I can answer that for you. I am in my third year of my bachelors degree program at Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Enschede where I study Commercial Economics. Right now I am doing my minor which is called Doing Business with China. My task is to set up a blog where I would have to post every week about my experiences, projects or classes towards this minor.
The reason I chose this minor was because China is a interesting country. Yes it's the world's most populous state! I always love learning other languages and cultures. I want to understand the Chinese people and culture as much as I can. This minor was perfect to start with.
This semester we have different modules such as:
-Chinese for beginners (Learning Chinese)
-China in the world (Chinese History)
-Bildung (Self development)
-Business case ( Assignment to research Chinese market for a client)
-Intercultural management
-China experience (Field trip to China)
Each module is graded differently and the study points also differ.
Join me on this journey.
I will post a topic every week... Stay tuned!
請享用 (Enjoy)
Chayenne Wongsokario

No comments:
Post a Comment