Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week 1 (part 2)

And now a short review of how my first week went...
Intense! I started on Monday and I thought it was supposed to be an introduction to the minor. I was wrong. Some teachers already started giving us actual classes. On the first day of school you usually get a brief intro about each subject and what there is to be expected of you, right? Nope, they went straight to the point. Which made it not interesting, because we weren't ready for that. We have guest lectures and those are 3 hours straight. That kills you, literally. And we have other classes after that or before. It makes it difficult to concentrate because by then after 3 hours your energy level is already at 0%...If it were up to me to make the schedule I'd put 1 or 2 guest lectures on one day without other lessons. Then all your attention will be on that particular topic. Am I right?
Let me know what you guys think and how your first week of school went.


See you next week!
再見 (bye) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment